Modern Slavery Policy
1. Staff Assist UK Limited is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour,
and similar human rights abuses.
2. Staff Assist UK Limited is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or
indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human
trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
3. Staff Assist UK Limited provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff. In
• Our recruiters, HR personnel, and/or staff involved in our procurement and supply chains undertake
training courses that include guidance around modern slavery and human trafficking, as well as other wider
human rights issues.
• All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human
trafficking so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
4. Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that
they might have to email@example.com .
5. Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by the senior leadership team, who
are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations
reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
• Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards.
• Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
6. We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators,
• The percentage of suppliers who sign up to an appropriate code / provide their own
modern slavery statements
• The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
7. As part of our efforts in this area, we publish a modern slavery statement on an annual basis.
8. We would also recommend reading this in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
• Equal opportunities and diversity policy
• Anti-bribery and corruption policy
• Modern Slavery Statement policy
This policy was adopted on 27/11/2019 after being agreed by our Director(s). It is reviewed